Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Check these cool vid's from Nómad-a

I was hooked up with Raol from Nómad-a through a young surfer dude I know - Oliver Hartkopp - and when I saw what these guy's are doing I instantly liked it - such a cool approach to life. It makes you think about what it really means to be rich - is it all about $$$$$??? - or is traveling, meeting new people, surfing new spots - you know just exploring our beautiful blue planet???.
 To me there is absolutely no doubt - Nómad-a have found the right spirit in life.
Check it out for yourself through these super cool and brilliant made vid's which say's it all....
Also remember to go to Facebook and like Raul and Nómad-a HERE

Nómad-a from Nómad-A on Vimeo.

Nómad-A Mini Trailer from Nómad-A on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment