Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Friday, November 11, 2011

New super "Sk8te" park in Helsingoer

I shot a couple of quick pix from the opening of the new SUPER "Sk8te park" in Helsingoer. It's been designed by top skater Rune Glifberg and one of his good friends and they did a really great job. The atmosphere was perfect and a lot of people had shown up for the opening today. Here is a couple of shots of Rune in action, but I had a really bad photo shoot, everything went wrong, my flash did "funny things" and I came to late because of too much f--king traffic. But I'm sure that this skate park will be a huge success for all the kids (and young souls) in this region.

(PS. click on pic's for a larger view)


















Rune is a really down and earth guy and very straight forwards to talk to (even thought I don't know shit about skating!!)  - Keep it up out there on the "concrete" Rune, it's a pleasure to watch you inn action.

In the middle of all the fun I saw this group of "punk dudes" - having a good time trowing their little friend in to the trash basket...









And a couple of pix of some of the surf dudes.



No comments:

Post a Comment